Cabal 2 Launch Date Set for July 2
ESTsoft today confirmed a worldwide launch date of July 2 for CABAL 2, the high-fantasy Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game for PC which combines deep, immersive RPG elements with epic skill-based battles.
With its six different character classes, a diverse variety of dungeons and expansive Player vs. Player (PvP) battlefields, CABAL 2 is an MMO that harkens back to the classic days of the genre. CABAL 2’s fluid skill-based combat places an emphasis on a unique combo system that is easy to learn but difficult to master, offering CABAL 2 players battles that are anything but a grind.
As a bonus to players who participated in the Open Beta Testing (OBT) for CABAL 2, ESTSoft is also announcing that characters created during OBT will not be lost, and will remain available at launch.
CABAL 2 is the highly-anticipated MMO from ESTsoft and features a fluid, skill-based combat system that combines an immersive RPG atmosphere with epic battles. CABAL 2 is the sequel to the wildly-popular CABAL Online, which hosts nearly 30 million users from more than 60 countries around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy War Tactics Mobile Interview w/ Director Lee
- Earlier in June I had a chance to speak with Jungkeun Lee on the next big mobile game to head our way from Nexon's new mobile gaming focu...
- Line of Defense heads for Early Access in July
- 3000AD announced today that its upcoming MMOFPS Line of Defense will make its debut on Steam Early Access in July as part of its public Beta t...
- Rocket League to Spearhead Official ESL, RLC, and AVGL Events
- eSports for all!