Cabal 2: Dev Diary Explains Combat Mechanics
ESTSoft, Inc. today released the first vignette in a four-part feature spotlight series focusing on the robust combat and adventure from the high-fantasy massively-multiplayer roleplaying game (MMORPG) CABAL 2.
Comprised of consecutive and trigger skills, combos, and battle mode, CABAL 2’s combat system provides an experience accessible enough for novice players to pick up, but with a depth that will have hardcore MMO veterans exploring the ins and outs to master.
In the first video, GM ICEE gives players an introduction to each battle element and how to use them to achieve maximum pwnage. From the consecutive skills, abilities that can be chained together to create huge amounts of damage, to the insanely powerful battle mode, which temporarily turning characters into an indestructible force of power, all is explained giving players the tips they’ll need to dominate when they dive in this spring.
For more info, visit www.cabal2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tanki Online: New Wasp Hull Available
- Following on from the introduction of the heaviest hull in the game, ‘The Mammoth’, AlternativePlatform are pleased to outline the lightes...
- Full Source Code Access for Space Engineers Announced
- Keen Software House is announcing that they have decided to give 100% complete access to the Space Engineers’ source code to the public.
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...