Continent of the Ninth Seal: Nightstalker Class Coming Soon
On March 9th, 2014, C9 players will be able to access the Nightstalker, the newest advanced class for the Withblade class. WEBZEN will be teaming up with its media partners to give away FREE in-game rewards to celebrate the release of the Nightstalker.
The Nightstalker is a mid-range class that can perform powerful summoning and absorbing attacks. She possesses summon and absorb skills, which allow her to summon powerful servants to fight for her during battle and absorb the servants to enhance herself to deal massive damage.
Whenever a Nightstalker absorbs a servant, players will be able to temporarily gain a powerful and unique skill from each servant. Her primary weapon is a Chain Blade, which is a two-handed weapon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pocket MapleStory Available on Android in Select Countries
- Select players can explore and experience epic battles through the lands of Maple World before the game’s worldwide launch.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Going Free-To-Play
- BioWare has announced that it will be adding a free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic this fall.
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added - Major multiplayer update now available