C9: New ERTA class released
WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games released a brand new class, ERTA, for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9).
A new advanced class for the Mystic, the ERTA is now available for C9 actionists. The ERTA is an aerial juggler who excels at dealing damage with quick, powerful melee attacks. She’s also very mobile, able to deceive her enemies with lightning-fast dashes.
The ERTA mainly utilizes Stance Change and Teleport skills. She can execute powerful combos by switching between ranged and melee skills with Stance Change. Also, she can use Teleport and Link to move instantly for a trick attack on the enemy. Her primary weapon is the Chakram, a throwing weapon which is circular in shape, with a sharpened outer edge to slice through enemies.
For more info, visit http://c9.webzen.com/events/teaser
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.
- League of Angels: New F2P MMORPG goes live
- A new MMORPG by R2Games is now live and ready to play! League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Combining aspects...
- SMITE Previews Cabrakan Patch
- As usual, Hi-Rez previewed its upcoming SMITE patch notes (scheduled currently for August 19) on its Friday stream.