C9 – New continent coming soon
WEBZEN has announced the first half part of 6th continent, RAEBIN for the dungeon-based MMORPG, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9).
This new update marks the first half part of 6th continent, RAEBIN which will include the upcoming announcement of 5 new dungeons; Hidden Valley of Wind, Fragment of Kodes, Dying Forest of Eternity, Syutereunen Logging Camp, and Abyssal Underways.
Along with this upcoming update, new skill book system and unique/normal in-game items for each class: Fighter, Hunter, Shaman, Witchblade, and Mystic will be available in May 2014.
WEBZEN will also raise the game’s level cap to 67 and implement a new adventure for C9 which unlocks at level 67.
WEBZEN invites to ‘Lucky No7’ 777 EVENT that rewards C9 players with various prizes until May 12, 2014 (Global Server Time). Players can acquire event tokens numbered between 1 to 7 from the monster named “Lucky No7” in expert/master difficulty dungeons from 3rd continent and above. Player is able to get rewards by bringing the 7 tokens of same that they gathered to Event Manager Raleigh.
Meanwhile, C9 team opened online registration for C9 Guild Tournament for unique guild buff item prize on the same day. Any guilds which made of 4 guild members can be formed to represent their guild to fight in this tournament from now through May 5, 2014 (Global Server Time). Full details of the tournament schedule will be found on the C9 official website later.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Private Matches Available
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today came to an understanding with players of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the Spellcasting Action PvP take on...
- Das Tal Moves to Steam Greenlight; Releases Alpha PvP Footage
- Recently, Fairytale Distillery has made the decision to move full force with Das Tal onto Steam Greenlight. This means that users can now head...
- Jagex Holds Large Fundraiser for SpecialEffect’s GameBlast weekend
- Jagex announces the results of its 24-hour gaming marathon in support of Special Effect's GameBlast 2014.