C21 closed beta begins April 7
CyberStep is preparing to release the closed beta for C21, the prequel to CosmicBreak. The beta will run from April 7 through April 17, and will not require a key to enter.
The game will feature many of the same robots already seen in CosmicBreak. Participants of the closed beta will receive over 50 robots to test during closed beta.
CyberStep also publishes CosmicBreak and Holy Beast Online.
MMO MECHA ACTION RPG gC21h
CLOSED BETA TEST STARTS NEXT WEEK
Game servers go online 4/7 at 2:00 PM PDT!
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – April 1st, 2011 – CyberStep is proud to announce a ten day long Closed Beta Test of their MMO action RPG, C21!
C21 features tons of unique playable robots, a huge world to explore, and in-depth robot customization options. The game is a prequel to CyberStep’s popular MMO third person shooter CosmicBreak, and features many of the same robots. The coming C21 Closed Beta Test will mark the first time that C21 has ever been available in English!
Anyone who wants to can participate in the Closed Beta Test; no special key is needed. In fact, the game will support OpenID, meaning that players will be able to login using their Facebook or Twitter IDs with no registration required!
Additionally, all players who participate in the Closed Beta Test will automatically receive over 50 free robots to play with during the 10 day test! Use this amazing opportunity to try out lots of different robots and learn all the ins and outs of the in-game world!
C21 goes live starting from 2:00 PM (PDT) April 7th, and runs through 11:00 PM (PDT) April 17th. Mark your calendars!
Check out the C21 teaser page at http://www.c21-online.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games to Launch Open Beta for Dragon Pals
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will be launching its open beta test on 9:00 pm 3rd May (GMT+8) for Dragon Pals. The title is a multi-faceted,...
- E3 2015 Day 1 Recap - Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
- E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with blessings.
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New Void Update Available
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the next update for their over-the-top, anything goes, third-person shooter, Zombies Monste...