Broforce now available on Steam Early Access
Freedom-loving gamers can grab that latest version of Broforce on PC and Mac for $14.99 from both Steam and the Humble Store.
Broforce brings the shock and awe as gamers across the globe take control of an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Stroke your MURDER-BONER™ with up to four friends, locally and online, in non-stop, explosive run ‘n’ gun action and eliminate the terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Adapt your tactics as you select bros from a massive roster of true 80’s and 90s action heroes, each with unique weapons and abilities. Set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm and limbs in the name of freedom. Then, as the dust settles, face off against each other in one of many competitive modes. Finally gain closure by answering important life questions that have been keeping you up at night: who would win in a flex-off between the Brominator and Brobocop?
The latest update to Broforce delivers a devastating payload of fun with new gameplay tricks like the Tactical Backflip, new white-knuckle missions, and the fearless Ripbro – the first female addition to the Broforce team. Broforce fans will be able to follow progress and receive updates each month before the game’s late summer launch as new missions, locations, modes, and bros are added through development.
“The team is excited to join forces with our fans over the next few months of Broforce development and get feedback on how they want to see the game grow and expand,” said Evan Greenwood, Director at Free Lives.
For more info, visit broforcegame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Adding American Server
- In today's latest update, Das Tal has announced an American server will be arriving in the game for the summer alpha on July 16.
- Uncharted Waters Online Opens the Door to Historical Korea
- Land, ho! Uncharted Waters Online, the historical massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG), sails into brand new territory with...
- Mail.Ru announces RiotZone for 2012
- Mail.Ru, publisher of Juggernaut and other titles, has announced that it will release a new browser-based MMO, RiotZone, in early 2012.