British Wings Storm into World of Warplanes
Wargaming today announced the Royal Air Force warbirds have taken to the skies in its highly anticipated World of Warplanes.
Version 0.5.3 introduces several branches of the British fighters and heavy fighters, including such renowned models as the Spitfire, Blenheim F., Skua, and Javelin. Furthermore, it adds a new advanced mouse control option and eleven gift and premium planes.
As World of Warplanes continues its Open Beta testing, new achievements and crew skills have been implemented to present virtual pilots with even more challenges. Two brand new maps-Fjords and Eastern Front-further add to the game’s variety of features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Nightmares Releases for Guild Wars 2
- NCSoft and ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that Tower of Nightmares, a terrifying new content updat...
- Skyforge and Armored Warfare Office Tour
- Eric Demilt kicked things off with a look at what has been and what will be in one of the most successful MMORPG launches of 2015, Skyforge.
- Wargaming to Offer Financial Support to Open-Source Development Foundations
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company will be financially supporting three key open so...