British Wings Storm into World of Warplanes
Wargaming today announced the Royal Air Force warbirds have taken to the skies in its highly anticipated World of Warplanes.
Version 0.5.3 introduces several branches of the British fighters and heavy fighters, including such renowned models as the Spitfire, Blenheim F., Skua, and Javelin. Furthermore, it adds a new advanced mouse control option and eleven gift and premium planes.
As World of Warplanes continues its Open Beta testing, new achievements and crew skills have been implemented to present virtual pilots with even more challenges. Two brand new maps-Fjords and Eastern Front-further add to the game’s variety of features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Announces Season 8.2 Update for MU ONLINE
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces that the SEASON 8 PART 2 UPDATE (8.2) for the full 3D MMORPG, MU...
- Interview with Riot's David Roth, Director of Live|Play
- David Roth's Live|Play shows the passion and love that the League of Legends community has.
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...