British Artillery Debuts in World of Tanks Update 8.7
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced details of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game, World of Tanks.
“The core of Version 8.7 is the new British SPG branch,” said Mike Zhivets, World of Tanks Producer. “The upcoming expansion features several stand out models that are likely to catch on with the masses and spice up the overall artillery gameplay.”
In Update 8.7, the new branch of British self-propelled guns will take to the battlefield, including a number of iconic and well-known vehicles ranging from mid to higher level tiers. Mid-tier entrants include the Sexton, Bishop and Crusader. The higher-tier entries for the British line will include a number of post-war prototypes, once again granting players the chance to climb into the hatches of some truly powerful vehicles that never saw actual combat. The Conqueror Gun Carriage experimental vehicle will top the new SPG line.
Other additions in Update 8.7 will include a brand new map, Belogorsk-19, a chilling and unforgiving Russian winter landscape, as well as one tier change for the Soviet line. The Tier 5 Soviet light tank T-50-2 will be replaced by the MT-25, a visually unique light tank known for its high rate of acceleration and surprisingly powerful gun.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global Tournament & First PvE Content Coming To HEX: Shards of Fate
- HEX Entertainment and Gameforge recently updated with the first single-player PvE content for Hex: Shards of Fate.
- World of Tanks: Coming to Xbox One
- Wargaming today announced its free-to-play multiplayer game World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One in 2015. Now the action of World of Tanks: Xb...
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the three year anniversary of Jade Dynasty.