British Artillery Debuts in World of Tanks Update 8.7
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced details of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game, World of Tanks.
“The core of Version 8.7 is the new British SPG branch,” said Mike Zhivets, World of Tanks Producer. “The upcoming expansion features several stand out models that are likely to catch on with the masses and spice up the overall artillery gameplay.”
In Update 8.7, the new branch of British self-propelled guns will take to the battlefield, including a number of iconic and well-known vehicles ranging from mid to higher level tiers. Mid-tier entrants include the Sexton, Bishop and Crusader. The higher-tier entries for the British line will include a number of post-war prototypes, once again granting players the chance to climb into the hatches of some truly powerful vehicles that never saw actual combat. The Conqueror Gun Carriage experimental vehicle will top the new SPG line.
Other additions in Update 8.7 will include a brand new map, Belogorsk-19, a chilling and unforgiving Russian winter landscape, as well as one tier change for the Soviet line. The Tier 5 Soviet light tank T-50-2 will be replaced by the MT-25, a visually unique light tank known for its high rate of acceleration and surprisingly powerful gun.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unturned Beta Preview
- Unturned has once again proven that a beautiful set of graphics is not needed to have a successful game.
- Subaru cars coming to Auto Club Revolution
- Fans of the Japanese-based cars, famous for their handling quality and motorsport history, will be able to take to track and challenge friends...
- Shining Empire meets funding goal on Kickstarter; Stretch Goals Annouced
- Arcade County, developers of "Shining Force Online", reached their Kickstarter goal for "Shining Empire" in less than 48 h...