Bright Shadow Servers Shutting Down Oct 31
It’s a sad day when a free to play MMO or MMORPG shuts down. On October 31, 2010 GamePot USA will be shutting Bright Shadow down. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to Bright Shadow players, as GamePot announced this bit of news months ago. Odds are the game will be shut down for good, but it’s possible that the game’s original developer (Gamemania) who owns the BeanFun portal will relaunch the game, but at this point that’s wishful thinking, as nothing has been officially announced yet. For all intents and purposes, Bright Shadow will be shutting down on October 31, 2010.
Bright Shadow Gameplay Screenshot
Bright Shadow was a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG by GamePot USA. The company still has Mir 2 and Fantasy Earth Zero.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Delays CBT
- Neople is working hard to get Dungeon Fighter Online back for players - but unfortunately, they've hit a delay.
- Hi-Rez Expo Begins Thursday January 5
- Hi-Rez Expo (HRX), an annual gaming festival celebrating the games and communities of Hi-Rez Studios, begins tomorrow!
- Edge of Reality's "Loadout" Now Available
- Edge of Reality has announced their Free-to-Play online shooter Loadout will be available from 6pm GMT today on PC.