Bright Shadow Releases Halloween Expansion
Bright Shadow, published by Gamania, announced their Halloween-themed expansion for the month of October.
The expansion will enlarge the game world and add several new zones and dungeons to explore. You will also be able to change into eight different classes with this expansion. Level cap has been increased to 69 to facilitate the scope of this expansion.
Bright Shadow also implemented a mentor system, which allows higher level players to help lower levels with experience boosts to catch them up quickly. More titles and capes are being made available with this release as well.
Gamania also produces Lucent Heart.
Bright Shadow Gameplay Screenshot
BRIGHT SHADOW GETS HALLOWEEN EXPANSION
LOADS OF NEW CONTENT TO EXPLORE + MENTOR AND APPRENTICE SYSTEM
Gamania Digital Entertainment Europe is happy to announce that it’s popular free to play MMORPG Bright Shadow will get a long awaited Halloween expansion today. A new Mentor and Apprentice system will be a big help to new players and will reward veterans handsomely for their efforts in leveling up their pupils. Halloween starts early this year, so light your jack o’lantern and read on for more tricks and treats!
The expansion will enlarge the current world by nearly twofold with many new areas and dungeons to explore. During your travels you will be able to fight new monsters such as goblins, vampires and mummies. When lucky you will be able to collect their spirits and ‘imprint’ them on collectible ‘monster’ cards which will enable you to spawn that defeated creature as an ally. Also you will be able to differentiate your character into 8 new classes when you have reached level 40. Furthermore, Bright Shadow will have numerous new quests to complete. Last but not least the level-cap will be raised from 39 to 69!
MENTOR & APPRENTICE SYSTEM
Mentors can help new players getting acquainted in the world of Luciena. When mentors and pupils fight together they exchange familiarity points, which in turn can be used to buy in-game titles and capes that can have a wide range of benefits and/or buffs. When both pupil and mentor are fighting together, both will earn an experience boost. The strenght of this boost depends on the rank of the mentor. The 5th (highest) rank can give a mentor 30% extra EXP for instance. The mentor attains his ranks through the levelling of his or her pupil. But there is more… mentors get access to exclusive mounts, such as the menacing Elemental Kirin and from rank 3, they will get the ability to teleport directly to their apprentice.
HALLOWEEN EXPANSION KEY FEATURES:
· Over 50 new areas and dungeons to explore
· 8 new classes (Knight, Demon Slayer, Archer, Gunslinger, Mystic, Illusionist, Taoist, Exorcist)
· Raised level cap (from 39 to 69)
· Over 200 new monster cards to collect
· 1000+ new quests to complete
· Mentor & Apprentice System
· 50+ elemental titles and capes to collect
Alan Lan, Product Manager for Gamania Europe said: “We have one of the most loyal and welcoming communities in the world and we are very excited to see how they will react to our Halloween expansion. We are especially looking forward to the Mentor & Apprentice system as it rewards both veterans as newcomers alike and will further strenghten the strong bonds that exist throughout our playerbase.”
To learn more about Bright Shadow and play the game for free, please visit www.brightshadowonline.com and follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BrightShadowOfficial and Twitter: http://twitter.com/brightshadoweu for the latest news and gossip!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: Premium Commander Available for Holidays
- Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are ringing in the holiday spirit by giving away a brand new, premium commander to all players who...
- Camelot Unchained's Alpha Has Started
- Today, City State Entertainment has announced the launch of Alpha One for its upcoming MMO, Camelot Unchained.
- Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
- From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will h...