Brick-Force: Season 4 is Live
Infernum has announced the release of the first part of Season 4 update for Brick-Force.
Season 4: Cowboys & Bricks Part 1 sends players into the Wild West, adding a new mode: Wanted. In this mode you can hunt down the wanted player and kill them for bonus points, but killing them makes you wanted yourself in a deadly game of tag.
The update also introduces crouching as a mechanic, and the ability to grab player’s weapons from them after they’ve fallen.Players can also find new costumes and guns, including double Colts. A 50% XP bonus and 20% FP bonus will be active until Monday at midnight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Reveals New Path Information
- WildStar's development team at Carbine Studios has revealed new information about the Paths in the game, expanding outward with two new p...
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...
- ASTA Confirms First Expansion Details
- WEBZEN is set to release the first content expansion, titled "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers", in the last week of May.