Brick-Force: Season 4 is Live
Infernum has announced the release of the first part of Season 4 update for Brick-Force.
Season 4: Cowboys & Bricks Part 1 sends players into the Wild West, adding a new mode: Wanted. In this mode you can hunt down the wanted player and kill them for bonus points, but killing them makes you wanted yourself in a deadly game of tag.
The update also introduces crouching as a mechanic, and the ability to grab player’s weapons from them after they’ve fallen.Players can also find new costumes and guns, including double Colts. A 50% XP bonus and 20% FP bonus will be active until Monday at midnight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event - Try out the new expansion early
- Entropia Universe Offers Classified Strongboxes
- The Classified Strongbox can also contain other valuable items such as pets, ammo or even H-DNA that provides instant revival after death.
- Microsoft Buying Minecraft Maker Mojang
- Microsoft Corp. today announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Mojang, the celebrated Stockholm-based game developer, and the company‚...