Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform. This brings the game to millions of Kongregate gamers worldwide, letting them play on the thousands of user-generated maps.
The partnership will bring the content to nearly 15 million monthly gamers on Kongregate. The game combines the genres of shooter and construction, and features realistic weapons and recoil, in an almost amusing, comedic graphical style. Additionally, users can join together to create a variety of maps that others will be able to enjoy.
For more information on the game, view the trailer below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
- IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles.
- Starship Assassin Seeking Beta Testers
- Starship Assassin, a sci-fi themed multiplayer arena shooter, is looking for more beta testers!
- Nosgoth Prepares for Open Beta Launch
- Alongside the beta, expect a new community focused trailer to launch, and the dev team is promising to do all they can to support Twitch.tv St...