Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform. This brings the game to millions of Kongregate gamers worldwide, letting them play on the thousands of user-generated maps.
The partnership will bring the content to nearly 15 million monthly gamers on Kongregate. The game combines the genres of shooter and construction, and features realistic weapons and recoil, in an almost amusing, comedic graphical style. Additionally, users can join together to create a variety of maps that others will be able to enjoy.
For more information on the game, view the trailer below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Players Decide Combat Arms' Future in First Global Map Creation Contest
- Nexon America announces player map design contest for Combat Arms.
- Jagex Announces Block N Load
- Jagex Games Studio today announced a new online multiplayer first-person shooter, in which brains are as important as bullets.
- MMOHuts Livestream 2/13: World of Tanks, SMITE, and Nosgoth
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special Pre-Presidents Day Weekend stream. Join us for special giveaways including SMITE Jandroid ...