Brick-Force Enters the Space Age
The new season of Brick-Force is coming this month, and Infernum has provided new details about the upcoming changes to the game. New extra-terrestrial levels allow players to adjust gravity, and place new, interactive blocks. Additional outfits with a futuristic flair, and new space weapons will be available, giving creative minds whole new opportunities to create a brand new world.
Interactive blocks such as launch pads are being introduced, along with several space themed decorations will be added during the month, so expect to see a whole lot of new maps soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Hosts Costume Design Contest
- KoramGame has announced a new design contest for players of Spirit Tales.
- SMITE Xbox One gameplay revealed at World Championship
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced that the first public showing of SMITE on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Micros...
- Domination: InnoGames Presents First PvP Mode in Kartuga
- Online games publisher InnoGames just revealed more detailed information about the first PvP mode in its 3D action game Kartuga.