Brick-Force begins closed beta
Brick-Force, a unique new shooter published by Infernum, has begun closed beta testing.
Closed beta will continue to invite players through several waves as the testing continues, and registration is still being accepted at www.brick-force.com. The new website offers an official home for the game, and will feature tutorials, media, community features, and a forum. The game is currently playable in six languages on the PC; browser-based versions and a sandbox mode for smartphones and tablets will be available later in the game’s testing phases.
Brick Force Gameplay Screenshot
Successful Launch of Brick-Force Closed Beta
Closed beta phase and launch of new website for cross-platform online game
BERLIN, Germany – February 29, 2012 – Yesterday evening, Brick-Force‘s closed beta phase was unleashed. The first selected players are blasting and building their way through Brick-Force already, and more will be released onto the servers during several waves. Those who wish to access the Brick-Force universe to “Build, Share and Play” can still register over at the brand-new official www.brick-force.com.
Just in time for yesterday’s beta launch, the Brick-Force website was placed online. Visitors can expect a range of tutorials, media, community functions and features that will be expanded upon. A community forum will also be implemented very soon.
In the current test phase Brick-Force is playable on PC in six languages, and the browser based version will be within the next weeks. Furthermore, sandbox mode will be playable on smartphones and tablets, thanks to the Unity 3 Engine. The open beta phase and official release will follow later this spring.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Celebrates Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year
- Kill3rCombo has announced a variety of new events to celebrate both Valentine's Day and the Lunar New Year.
- Kartuga: Development of Pirate-MMO To Be Discontinued
- Today, online games publisher InnoGames and Development Studio Ticking Bomb Games announced the discontinuation of the pirate-MMO Kartuga.
- Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
- Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis.