Brawl Busters Offers Lethal Weapons
Lethal Weapons is the latest update to hit Brawl Busters, starting today.
The update introduces new weapons and weapon perks: Boxers gain the Devil’s Skull metal gloves, while Firefighters gain the Steam Gun. Weapons will now also be found with bonuses like extra damage and defense, and all classes gain new advanced stats. The Match Room will also let players see what all their characters are wearing. Meanwhile, the European Cup 2012 GameDay Challenge is still taking place and rewarding Buster Points for accurate game predictions.
Brawl Busters is published by Rock Hippo Productions, which also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters Gameplay Screenshot
BRAWL BUSTERS GETS LOCKED AND LOADED WITH LETHAL WEAPONS UPDATE
Part One Of The New Update Promises Deadly New Weapons And More
Markham, Canada – June 14, 2012 – Rock Hippo Productions announced today that Brawl Busters, the popular free-to-play multiplayer action-combat game, launched part one of its latest update: Lethal Weapons. The most recent update brings new weapons, weapon perks, and so much more. Players can join the online melee and play now at www.BrawlBusters.com/splash.
Blast away the competition with all new weapons and weapon perks. Boxers can throw powerful punches and bounce opponents with Devil’s Skull metal gloves that are sure to get the job done. For Firefighters, a new Steam Gun acts as a dynamic flamethrower able to take down the most feared enemy. Additionally, starting today, weapons will have special perks that give players certain benefits like extra damage and defense.
New advanced stats per class are now available in the game for the most curious players! You will also be able to check out what all your characters are wearing while in the Match Room.
Players can also take part in the European Cup 2012 GameDay Challenge and predict the winners of every soccer match. By supporting their favorite national teams and predicting winners, players can earn valuable Buster Points!
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.
- ArtCraft Entertainment’s Crowfall Reaches $1 Million in Crowdfunding
- ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today announced that Crowfall™ reached the one million dollar crowdfunding threshold this morning, just eight ...
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.