Brawl Busters Lights An Inferno
Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its newest update – “Buster’s Inferno” – for its free-to-play multiplayer action-combat game, Brawl Busters. Gearing up for March Break, players can expect even more hectic battles with this scorching hot update!
This update introduces a catastrophic new map: Burning Adventure, increases the max level to 45, and provides player requested adjustments to the gem score system in ranked matches.To find out how it all began, check out the never-before told story here: http://www.brawlbusters.com/Guide/Story
“An ancient poem once chronicled the nine circles of the underworld where citizens who sinned were punished for all eternity.
Long ago, this Inferno was isolated from the living world, but escalating greed and violence in Mega City has caused rifts to open between these realms. Some believe that Glow extraction was the catalyst for this catastrophe. Earthquakes torn the ground asunder at Riot Factory and now scorching lava has erupted at Triple Adventure.
Are Busters making the situation worse with their constant brawling, or will they be the ones to save Mega City?”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.
- Guild Wars 2: Tournament and Feature Pack Announced
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today made a series of announcements at gamescom 2014 to showcase how it’s embrac...
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!