Brawl Busters Halloween Event
Rock Hippo Productions has provided information on the Brawl Busters latest update, releasing new content just in time for Halloween. Titled “A Nightmare on Sunset Street,” the update has players facing off against zombie hordes on a brand new map.
In addition to the new map, Zombie Survival matches will now also feature up to 6 players. Even stronger zombie hordes have been spotted due to this change, so beware. The new Capsule Machine will also give exclusive weapons and parts, such as the Dragon arsenal, the Pumpkin artillery, and the Monkey King outfit.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 8/15: Trion, World of Tanks, War Thunder
- News from the MMO universe on Trion closures, World of Tanks league events, and War Thunder on Steam
- World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date Announced
- Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of Legion.
- Aura Kingdom Closed Beta Impressions
- Pwarp reviews the state of Aura Kingdom's closed beta.