Brave Frontier + Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Collaboration Announced
gumi Inc. and Atlas will be celebrating a special collaboration event between Brave Frontier and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse from September 8 through October 5.
Players of Brave Frontier can enter exclusive limited time dungeons for a chance to recruit Lucifer, Merkabah, and Krishna. A Facebook Share Milestone event will also let the community unlock Dagda and additional rewards.
Finally, players can also complete a Grand Quest for a chance to acquire Asahi, Nozomi, and Flynn.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse will be released on September 20 on Nintendo 3DS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom's Endgame Brings Players Together
- News from Aura Kingdom reveals more details of end-game activities.
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.
- Events to Rock Guild Wars 2 to the Core Begin with Origins of Madness
- ArenaNet and NCSoft reveal more events coming for Guild Wars 2 players in early 2014.