Brave Frontier and The King of Fighters Collaboration Announced
Brave Frontier fans can now look forward to a new collaboration event, featuring original characters straight from SNK Playmore’s legendary THE KING OF FIGHTERS Series.
From July 15 to August 12, players can recruit renowned rumblers of the series into their Brave Frontier squad, including Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Benimaru Nikaido, Athena Asamiya, Kula Diamond, and Rugal Bernstein. Fans will be able to get Kyo Kusanagi upon reaching a Facebook Share milestone related to this collaboration on the official Brave Frontier Facebook page.
Finally, players will get to bring their heroes to fight in the limited time-only challenge level called “Scarlet Abyss Tournament.” Players will need Kyo Kusanagi in their squad as a requirement to enter the challenge level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars Celebrates 13 Years with In-Games Events
- InnoGames' founding title, Tribal Wars, just began its 13th birthday celebration with 13 days of special events.
- Dungeon Punks Nears Greenlight Success
- Hyper Awesome Entertainment's new brawler MMORPG, Dungeon Punks, nears its goal of being greenlit on Steam!
- Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode.