Brave Frontier and The King of Fighters Collaboration Announced
Brave Frontier fans can now look forward to a new collaboration event, featuring original characters straight from SNK Playmore’s legendary THE KING OF FIGHTERS Series.
From July 15 to August 12, players can recruit renowned rumblers of the series into their Brave Frontier squad, including Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Benimaru Nikaido, Athena Asamiya, Kula Diamond, and Rugal Bernstein. Fans will be able to get Kyo Kusanagi upon reaching a Facebook Share milestone related to this collaboration on the official Brave Frontier Facebook page.
Finally, players will get to bring their heroes to fight in the limited time-only challenge level called “Scarlet Abyss Tournament.” Players will need Kyo Kusanagi in their squad as a requirement to enter the challenge level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ROCCAT Signs Up Heroes of the Storm Team
- German peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT makes a commitment to Blizzard’s latest MOBA title, Heroes of the Storm, by signing up “WELL MET.&qu...
- Everquest Next Demonstrates Landmark Terraforming
- A new set of videos showcases real-time fast forwarded footage of the level of detail involved with Everquest Next Landmark's terraformin...
- Shikihime Zoushi Concludes Beta Phase
- The markers of Shikihime Garden have teamed up with gamigo to unveil a new take on the Shikihime universe in Shikihime Zoushi.