Bows & Arrows added in Sherwood Dungeon update
The latest major update to Sherwood Dungeon has arrived, with a special treat for its players.
Newly added to the game are the Bow and Arrow weapons, available at level 21. Two new equipment slots were added to allow players to equip these items, as well as four arrow types (Fire, Ice, Poison, and Night).
The update also includes improvements to the AI, economy, items, dungeons, and game’s maps, including complete overhauls in some areas.
Sherwood Dungeon Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
MAID MARIAN ANNOUNCES MAJOR UPDATE TO SHERWOOD DUNGEON
Vancouver BC – July 27, 2010 – Maid Marian Entertainment Inc., the one-man team behind the cult hit, Sherwood Dungeon (www.sherwooddungeon.com), announces a major update to its free-to-play, browser-based MMO game that all bow loving players will appreciate.
As a completely new addition to Sherwood Dungeon, players will gain access to Bow & Arrows at level 21. Players will earn two additional equipment slots for these items, as well as the ability to purchase magic arrows (Fire, Ice, Poison, Night) from the local weapons merchant.
In addition to the new weapons, this update includes numerous changes such as AI improvements, economy and item rebalancing, and a complete dungeon overhaul, replacing old maps with new ones.
Fitting the grassroots nature of Sherwood Dungeon, this update was made possible through the direct support and feedback of Sherwood Dungeon’s loyal fan base, which beta tested the update and helped work out any bugs.
To join the more than one million players continuing development of this high-quality, 3-D experience, go to the Sherwood Dungeon MMORPG at http://www.sherwooddungeon.com/.
Lacking the need for a gaming PC, a credit card or login, Sherwood Dungeon proves that high-end fantasy gaming doesn’t need a box, a download, or a monthly subscription fee to deliver high quality gaming for casual MMO players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons: DC Comic Characters Coming Soon
- Starting Nov. 10 through Nov. 23, the hit mobile RPG will feature some of DC Comics’ most familiar heroes and villains, including Superman, ...
- Lucent Heart Review 2014
- Welcome to the mystical world of <strong>Lucent Heart</strong>, that is published by Suba Games, and has now been released in open...
- Warframe to Set Guinness World Record Title
- In honor of the Movember Foundation’s annual Movember campaign, Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® is calli...