Boss Character Development Revealed for Runescape
This week, the Jagex team decided to do something a little different for their weekly “Behind-the-Scenes” video, taking a deeper look and what it takes to create content for RuneScape.
Ever wondered what goes into the character development process? This week’s behind-the-scenes video sheds some light on the redevelopment of the Giant Mole Boss. This brand new update overhauls her with modern boss mechanics, two difficulty modes and a more accessible, instanced lair for both solo and group runs.
Once vanquished, the Giant Mole’s possible rewards include a clingy mole that improves anti-dragon shields, numbing roots that remove damage-over-time effects, as well as previous rewards including mole skin, mole claws and a mole nose.
The video features commentary from the art and design, audio, development and community teams at Jagex, and showcases the work involved in overhauling one of the longest-established and venerated boss monsters as they bring the creature to life.
For more information on Runescape, visit http://www.RuneScape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's 11 Day Halloween Extravaganza Starts Now
- Elsword announces the start of their yearly and highly anticipated Halloween Dungeon and Event launch.
- Vindictus Early Access Open Beta Has Begun
- The early access open beta testing phase for Nexon's latest free to play MMORPG Vindictus went live late in the day on September 15, 2010...
- Fall Schematic Mobile RPG Redefines "Free To Play"
- Fall Schematic by Drawn by Clouds is an upcoming card game that opens up a new business model while staying free to play.