Boss Character Development Revealed for Runescape
This week, the Jagex team decided to do something a little different for their weekly “Behind-the-Scenes” video, taking a deeper look and what it takes to create content for RuneScape.
Ever wondered what goes into the character development process? This week’s behind-the-scenes video sheds some light on the redevelopment of the Giant Mole Boss. This brand new update overhauls her with modern boss mechanics, two difficulty modes and a more accessible, instanced lair for both solo and group runs.
Once vanquished, the Giant Mole’s possible rewards include a clingy mole that improves anti-dragon shields, numbing roots that remove damage-over-time effects, as well as previous rewards including mole skin, mole claws and a mole nose.
The video features commentary from the art and design, audio, development and community teams at Jagex, and showcases the work involved in overhauling one of the longest-established and venerated boss monsters as they bring the creature to life.
For more information on Runescape, visit http://www.RuneScape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Trickster's Illusion
- This afternoon, SMITE previewed its upcoming patch, Trickster's Illusion, set to go live on July 21.
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.
- Brave Trials: Mobile MMORPG Now Available
- Brave Trials, the very first action MMORPG from global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) is now available on the App Store.