Bomb Buds Now Available for iOS
Perfect World Entertainment, Inc., a leading publisher and developer of online games, today announced that Bomb Buds is available to download for iPhone®, iPad® and IPod® devices, and coming soon to Android devices.
Bomb Buds is a visually stunning, asynchronous physics battle game developed by Fugazo. In this turn based game, players battle with garden warriors that shoot weapons out of their heads. Each unique “Bud” comes equipped with special skills, and can be leveled up as they play. Players can challenge their friends in multiplayer battles or play through an engaging single player campaign. Unique interactive worlds with movable platforms and erupting volcanoes present new challenges along the way.
With over 100 campaign levels, 30 puzzle challenges and 12 unique physics-based weapons, players can compete and destroy their opponents to their hearts content!
“In the creation of Bomb Buds, Perfect World and Fugazo bring together the Worms generation who loved playing against their friends on PC with the Angry Birds generation, ready to level up for some wicked player against player fun,” said Fabien-Pierre Nicolas, General Manager of Mobile, Perfect World Entertainment.
“The team at Fugazo has worked very hard to deliver a game that is both challenging and social. We hope gamers enjoy the experience as much as we loved making it!” said Andrew Lum, CEO, Fugazo.
To download the game, go to: itunes.apple.com/app/bomb-buds/id703985854
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonrise Early Impressions (Steam Early Access)
- Moonrise is available on Steam in its early access phases. There are plans to release the game for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Shotgun News 11/21: EVE, Drakensang, Neverwinter, and More!
- A daily shot of MMO news featuring the best and biggest news in the industry.
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Event Interview
- Game designer Brian Gilmore reveals more details about the Siege of Neverwinter event arriving September 18 in Neverwinter.