BMW brand cars to be featured in “World of Speed”
My.com are very excited to welcome BMW to World of Speed. BMW has a rich racing history dating all the way back to the golden age of racing and beyond. There are very few racing discipline that BMW hasn’t participated in and haven’t had tremendous success.
The first BMW that My.com are delighted to reveal is the BMW 135i. This sporty compact is an all-round solid vehicle good for racing on any track in World of Speed. Weighing in at 1,560kg with an in-line six cylinder engine producing 300hp makes the 135i well suited for racers of any skill. But performance isn’t everything, the 135i is a sleek car just waiting for the player to put their personal touch on it.
There are more BMW’s to be revealed but the 135i is a great start. For more info, visit http://worldofspeed.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter Adds 300v300 Battleground
- Dragomon Hunter now features two exciting new locations to host unforgettable PvP battles.
- SpeedRunners Partners with ESL to become an eSport
- The tinyBuild and DoubleDutch game is finally becoming an official ESL Gaming eSport.
- Tales Runner New Chapter: Chaos Genesis Launches June 1
- Tales Runner announces new Chaos Genesis chapter on June 1 which introduces numerous new features.