Bloodline Champions: New Server Available
The Bloodline Champions servers are being moved. The new servers will be run by Stunlock.
The move will be done on January 28th. Log into the game within 2 weeks and get a “Welcome to the new servers” -Reward!
You will need Steam to play Bloodline Champions now. We are working with Steam to remove any regional restrictions currently active. All game accounts will now be connected to a Steam account. New accounts are automatically bound the the Steam account you are using at the time. If you want to play on an existing Bloodline Champions account you will need to use your unique key-code found below, to bind it to your Steam account.
If you have multiple accounts tied to the same e-mail address, you’ll receive a separate e-mail for each account.
New packages on Steam!
Some new Steam packages will be made available soon! If you purchase the Warrior or Warchief pack during the first 2 weeks and log into the game, you’ll receive a bonus set of silver weapons, one for each bloodline!
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/app/6370
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review: Raijin The God of Thunder
- Raijin is not hard to play. Pushing any random combinations of buttons while in range will blast your foes with constant ranged harassment.
- Erebus 2 Announces Lost Forest Update
- Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus” has a...
- NetDragon Announces New 3D War Game, Tiger Knights
- NetDragon announces Tiger Knights, a Three Kingdoms themed MMO with realistic battlefield action.