Blood Bowl 2: Beta launched
The beta of Blood Bowl 2, the sequel to the video game adaptation of Games Workshop’s famous board game that combines American football with the fantasy world of Warhammer, has launched! Players who have pre-ordered the game on Steam (official release on September 22) may already start playing and test their strategies in multiplayer, as well as against AI in one-off matches.
Join the many players already playing, and create your teams from the races currently available in this beta: Humans, Orcs, Skaven, and Dwarves. All customised multiplayer leagues as well as teams created during the beta will be preserved… so you may start leveling up your favourite team without any regret! When the game officially launches on September 22, the other races will be made available, including the Bretonnians, who are showing-off their jousting talent in today’s gameplay video!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden reaches 1-month milestone; Celebrates with several events
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has marked the 1-month milestone of releasing their browser-based game Shikihime Garden on...
- Elsword Introduces new Professions and Dungeons Revamps
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces all new Professions and Dungeon Revamps f...
- Wargaming.net Announces World of Warplanes Official Release Date
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, announced today that the highly anticipated flight combat MMO title, World of...