Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and new experiences that will be enjoying for months or even years to come.
Blizzard announced Overwatch, a new team-based FPS with gameplay and visuals similar to Valve’s Team Fortress 2, the third installment of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, a brand new expansion for Hearthstone called “Goblins vs. Gnomes”, the Closed beta for Heroes of the Storm and so much more. They also witnessed truly epic cosplay, talented community acts, pin trading madness, the StarCraft II, Hearthstone, and World of Warcraft World Championships and the Heroes of the Storm exhibition tournament.
Our second day at BlizzCon was filled with action-packed eSports finales and events that culminated with rock legends Metallica closing out the show. Also hosted live from the Main Stage: The cosplay costume proved to show off some spectacular costumes, including the First Place winner for their Grand Empress cosplay.
For more info on Blizzcon, visit http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dual Universe Deep Dive - PAX West 2016
- With the help of GM powers (as the distances were quite vast) we rocketed through space at blazing speed.
- Eagle: Fantasy Golf Mobile Game Review
- One of the things that really stood out to me from the game is how nice its visuals are, without falling into the trap of being anime kiddie.
- Skyforge Reveals the Paladin Class
- Skyforge is continuing to reveal its classes, and today has revealed the Paladin class, a defender of the oppressed and a fearless warrior.