Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining. Their financial report states that World of Warcraft subscriptions were up to 7.8 million from last years 7.7 million. Outside of the financial success from WoW, they’ve also revealed much success from Starcraft II and Diablo III.
For more detailed information, view their financial report here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- Ascent: The Space Game 60% Funded, Introduces New Space Station Design
- With 11 days to go, the space MMO *Ascent: The Space Game* has now reached 60 percent in funding -- $21,291 out of $35,000 (Australian dollars...
- Soul Seeker: Com2uS Announces Global Launch
- Com2uS announced the global launch of Soul Seeker on iOS and Android today. This 3D Action RPG includes a deep roster of heroes that players c...