Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining. Their financial report states that World of Warcraft subscriptions were up to 7.8 million from last years 7.7 million. Outside of the financial success from WoW, they’ve also revealed much success from Starcraft II and Diablo III.
For more detailed information, view their financial report here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dreadnought PAX South Hands On Preview
- Dreadnought is a team-based space arena shooter. The twist, however, is the scale of the ships involved -- they’re absolutely massive.
- From the Beauty of Battle – Art and Design of Tribal Wars 2
- InnoGames offers additional information on the art and graphics of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- Rogue Rocket Games to Bring First Wonder to Consoles, Passes Steam Greenlight
- Rogue Rocket Games today announces a partnership to bring their upcoming First Wonder to consoles.