Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining. Their financial report states that World of Warcraft subscriptions were up to 7.8 million from last years 7.7 million. Outside of the financial success from WoW, they’ve also revealed much success from Starcraft II and Diablo III.
For more detailed information, view their financial report here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America to Publish First Person Shooter Extraction
- Nexon America, the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., LTD., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced ...
- Black Gold Online: Alpha Date Announced
- Snail Games is delighted to announce that the release of “Alpha Test Drive” of Black Gold Online will take place on March 20th.
- Steam Heroes: New action puzzle game available
- Kiss Ltd and Projector Games are pleased to announce that Steam Heroes, the action packed puzzle strategy game launches on Steam and other lea...