Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining. Their financial report states that World of Warcraft subscriptions were up to 7.8 million from last years 7.7 million. Outside of the financial success from WoW, they’ve also revealed much success from Starcraft II and Diablo III.
For more detailed information, view their financial report here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
- Wargaming releases a new developer diary video series for World of Tanks as it prepares to make major changes to the game.
- Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
- Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games' 'adult' MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....