Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining. Their financial report states that World of Warcraft subscriptions were up to 7.8 million from last years 7.7 million. Outside of the financial success from WoW, they’ve also revealed much success from Starcraft II and Diablo III.
For more detailed information, view their financial report here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monthly Tournament Nosgoth Leagues Coming in October
- Square Enix and Psyonix are pleased to announce that Nosgoth will be launching the first season of Nosgoth Leagues on October 1, 2015.
- Chrono Tales Prepares Two New Servers
- Ray Media Group Limited has announced the launch of two new servers for Chrono Tales, scheduled for around February 18.
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now greenlight on Steam
- Right after the Future Racer Quantum Rush Online went live on Steam recently, GameArt Studio has some great news: The single player version Qu...