Blade: The Age of Blood – iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionSquare, this epic action RPG generated more than 5 million downloads and was the first ever mobile game to win grand prize of Korea Game Awards in 2014.
There are three different modes including Dungeon, Arena and PvP that provide single and real-time multiplayer gameplay. Blade: The Age of Blood is powered by Unreal Engine to display visually realistic and immaculate graphics which captivates dynamic sword slashes and lethal magic spells. Equipment and enhancement of legendary gear and accessories, combined with an active skill tree incorporates traditional RPG elements into this action blockbuster.
“We are excited to soft-launch in Australia,” stated Tae Hwan So, CEO of 4:33 Creative Lab. “Australia is a key market that we’d like to propel our most successful title prior to the global release, and we’re certain to captivate the hearts of many RPG fans around the world.”
Blade: The Age of Blood is now available for free on the Australian Apple App store at https://itunes.apple.com/au/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Karters Announces Steam Early Access Plans
- Today the developers are back with even more exciting news, as The Karters will debut on Steam Early Access on September 28th 2016.
- Team-Based Shooter Overwatch Announced at Blizzcon
- To end the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2014, Blizzard Entertainment introduced a brand new game: Overwatch.
- Shifu: Kung-Fu MMO Recieves March Update
- The Global game publisher 37Games is releasing a new update for its Kung Fu inspired MMORPG "Shifu" on 4th March,2015. New features ...