Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks. Going live June 1, the update features never-before-seen environments, challenges, and even the ability to adopt pets to accompany you on your journey.
All-new content in Vengeance Breaks includes the Sundered Nexus dungeon, 24-member open world Zaiwei Ruins, an Infinite Tower that challenges players to complete AI-controlled fights in a race against the clock, and the Altar of Divine Will where warriors must attempt to stop Jinsoyun once and for all. And did we mention pets?
To learn more about the Vengeance Breaks update, visit this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Tribes Gets Complete Redesign
- With the new update, Celtic Tribes gets a complete redesign as well as countless new features and improvements.
- Bierzerkers Alpha Impressions
- Bierzerkers is a game of team-based combat; as of this writing there are two game modes I have experienced.
- Double Dragon Trilogy Comes to GOG.com
- GOG.com introduces DRM-free Double Dragon Trilogy to PCs everywhere.