Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in North America and Europe.
Unchained introduces the new Warlock class to the Jin and Lyn races, as well as two new environments: the Naryu Labyrinth dungeon and Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower.
The Warlock uses mid-range abilities, with a focus on snaring, fast combos, and shadow magic. The class can also summon a demonic Thrall to finish off its enemies.
Naryu Labyrinth is a heroic dungeon available in 4-player and 6-player versions, and offers a dynamic 3-stage encounter to challenge teams.
Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower is a new single-player heroic encounter pitting players against an ethereal manifestation of Mushin himself.
The update will also include new features, balance changes, and miscellaneous updates. Learn more about Unchained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...
- Elsword Teases Nature's Force Update
- KOG Games is now teasing a new update for Elsword, planned to hit July 30.
- REQUIEM: Rage of Voxyon update available
- WarpPortal, publishers of Ragnarok Online franchise, have launched their first of a multi-part update for Requiem: Rise of the Reaver, titled ...