Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Update Launches
NCSoft has launched the Shattered Empire update to Blade & Soul NA and EU, including improvements in localization, previously teased new group content, and floors 9 through 15 of Mushin Tower as the ultimate test for solo PvE players.
For PvP players tired of butting heads in the same old arena, get ready to experience Whirlwind Valley! Gear restrictions are off, and the competition is on, as the best players can now enter 6v6 objective based competition. Show your max speed as you race for objectives, and then stand your ground trying to hold them against fierce competition.
Bug fixes arrive as well including a fix to the dance emote issue, as well as new sliders to reduce monster and background quality for those with lower end PCs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Tournament and Feature Pack Announced
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today made a series of announcements at gamescom 2014 to showcase how it’s embrac...
- 2K Unveils WWE® SuperCard for Mobile Devices
- 2K today announced the larger-than-life, action-packed entertainment of WWE has arrived on mobile devices with WWE® SuperCard, a brand new co...
- Super Evil Megacorp Partners with ESL for First Official Vainglory eSports Tournament
- Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, have partnered with ESL to hold the company’s first-ever official Vainglory Cup Series.