Blade & Soul Reveals Details of Ninth Class
The class is meant to be a hybrid between the Kung Fu Master and the Force Master, capable of using both of their weapons at the same time. It is designed for DPS and support, and skilled players will need to know how to switch between melee for damage dealing and long range for healing and support skills. The class is set to release in winter, with another class (yet unannounced) soon to follow. You can watch it in action against the Destroyer in this short video:
Blade & Soul is also preparing to introduce a mentor system and a wings system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Announces Killboard Feature
- As the final beta pushes on for Albion Online, the competitive spirit flame is set to be fanned by an amazing new feature.
- Playcomet Launches Idle MMORPG Auto Battle for iOS and Android
- Playcomet, a leading publisher and developer of mobile games, today announces the official launch of global version of Auto Battle, a mega-hit...
- Hi-Rez Announces SMITE 24-Hour Charity Live Stream and eSports Event
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the "SMITE Challenge For Charity," a 24-hour charity live stream of the online game SMITE that will c...