Blade & Soul Reveals Details of Ninth Class
The class is meant to be a hybrid between the Kung Fu Master and the Force Master, capable of using both of their weapons at the same time. It is designed for DPS and support, and skilled players will need to know how to switch between melee for damage dealing and long range for healing and support skills. The class is set to release in winter, with another class (yet unannounced) soon to follow. You can watch it in action against the Destroyer in this short video:
Blade & Soul is also preparing to introduce a mentor system and a wings system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ingress Mobile Review
- Ingress is a very ambitious game and it's one of the rare occasions where I can say that ambition has been realized. It's basically ...
- Robocraft: Playable demo available SOON
- UK based indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce that their Free-to-play MMO robotvehicle shooter Robocraft has successfully made th...
- Victory Command Brings RTS MOBA Action to Steam Early Access
- PlayGrid Games along with world renowned developer Petroglyph announced today that Victory Command is available now on Steam Early Access.