Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul. Bringing a deadly combination of frost and earth abilities, the Soul Fighter merges the fighting styles of two different classes – the Force Master and Kung Fu Master – allowing for expert avoidance, control of the flow of combat and deadly hand-to-hand combat skills. It’s the only class that has the ability to deal heavy damage up close and from a distance as they are able to change stances to best fit the situations they’re in.
The Soul Fighter is available for the Gon, Jin and Yun races and is the 9th class added to the game. For more details on the Soul Fighter, check out the overview trailer and its patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Past $4.02 Million in Crowdfunding
- this money will be spent to outsource animation design to a third party company who will implement roleplay friendly animations.
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- Smite Offers 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' Sale
- SMITE has announced that it will have a special 50% off sale on Voice Packs until September 21st.