Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul. Bringing a deadly combination of frost and earth abilities, the Soul Fighter merges the fighting styles of two different classes – the Force Master and Kung Fu Master – allowing for expert avoidance, control of the flow of combat and deadly hand-to-hand combat skills. It’s the only class that has the ability to deal heavy damage up close and from a distance as they are able to change stances to best fit the situations they’re in.
The Soul Fighter is available for the Gon, Jin and Yun races and is the 9th class added to the game. For more details on the Soul Fighter, check out the overview trailer and its patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Acquires Phoenix Age Game Studio
- Kabam announces its acquiring of Phoenix Age, a mobile game developer that has created Castle Age and Underworld Empire.
- Evolve Stage 2 Updated Review
- Evolve is not a new game and has been around for more than a year now.
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.