Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul. Bringing a deadly combination of frost and earth abilities, the Soul Fighter merges the fighting styles of two different classes – the Force Master and Kung Fu Master – allowing for expert avoidance, control of the flow of combat and deadly hand-to-hand combat skills. It’s the only class that has the ability to deal heavy damage up close and from a distance as they are able to change stances to best fit the situations they’re in.
The Soul Fighter is available for the Gon, Jin and Yun races and is the 9th class added to the game. For more details on the Soul Fighter, check out the overview trailer and its patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America Unveils New Mabinogi Content Featuring Legend of Merlin
- Nexon America today released an extensive new content update for popular title Mabinogi, including a new character with unique and powerful sk...
- Overwatch Beta Coming Soon
- Get ready for battle: Overwatch beta begins Tuesday, October 27 in the Americas region, with other regions to follow!
- Firefall Announces Beta Weekends
- Red 5 Studios has announced today that they will host a series of Firefall "Beta Weekends."