Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul‘s Head Start Access.
Players with a Founder’s Pack can begin their adventures today, and those who haven’t yet purchased the pack can buy one before the game’s launch on January 19 to get access to the game plus unique boosts, benefits, outfits, and skins.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Domination: InnoGames Presents First PvP Mode in Kartuga
- Online games publisher InnoGames just revealed more detailed information about the first PvP mode in its 3D action game Kartuga.
- Dream City Idols Officially Launched
- 37Games has officially launched the much anticipated Dream City Idols!
- Shadowrun Chronicles: INFECTED! is Available Now
- The first add-on for the turn-based, tactical co-op game, Shadowrun Chronicles, INFECTED! continues the Boston Lockdown story arc.