Blacklight Retribution Reveals World’s End
Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World’s End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week’s scheduled maintenance.
The World’s End update will introduce a ton of new content, including more guns, maps, and the Assault Bot. Here’s further details:
New Hero – Chronos: Hack control nodes faster with Chronos. This brand new Hero comes equipped with an auto-turret and an HRV decoy, an ideal load-out for setting traps or standing guard while you hack terminals.
New Map – Decay: Load up your shotgun and stalk enemies through twisting alleys in the new Decay map. Keep your eyes open for attacks from the ledges and windows above.
New Map – Trench: Set in an abandoned dig site, this new map features many opportunities for those who prefer mid-ranged combat. Don’t forget to pack your rifle.
New Assault Bot: Dominant agents can requisition a new Assault AI robot, armed with a rapid-fire assault rifle and programmed to destroy. Rack up the kills and lay down covering fire to support your team with this AI partner.
New Weapons: The Snub Nose revolver gives up some punch per shot, but with its low recoil and fast rate of fire, players will be landing more shots on target to secure the kill.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl Busters Lights An Inferno
- The Buster's Inferno lights up a new update for Brawl Busters.
- Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
- Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, "Rising Waters," tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie DLC Available Soon
- Veteran video game publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that the all new gruesome zombie-filled DLC Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal ...