Blacklight Retribution Dropzone Update
Check out the New Map, Dropzone. This flashback to Zombie Studios’ Blacklight: Tango Down is perfect for close to mid-range gameplay. Dropzone Takes place on a metropolitan roundabout in the aftermath of the Onslaught. Players will find the tight congested street a perfect place to lay an ambush for the unsuspecting Agent. Those daring enough to take the high ground surrounding the statue will find good vantage points from which to snipe Rival Agents in hiding. Because of the map’s small size, gameplay will be fast and frenetic. Hide from snipers inside a domed glass enclosure, or take the fight to streets filled with kill zones and chokepoints perfect for traps. The Drop Zone map supports the following game modes: DM, TDM, KOTH, LMS, LTS, S+D, CTF.
New Level Cap
Experience 10 more levels of fast paced gameplay with the Dropzone Update as the level cap goes from 40 to 50. Along the way pick up brand new titles and camouflage, including the Bearded Ops novelty camo.
New Gear Items
Take the fight straight to your enemies with two new melee focused items. The Riot Shield allows you to get up close and personal safely, while the Sonic Tomahawk promises a one hit kill against most builds. If you prefer to stay at a safe distance, the Thermal Protection gear will mask your heat signature from snipers relying on Infrared Scopes, and the Cloak Mk.2 will mask you from sight and infrared scopes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy): 16,000 Diamonds Event Available
- Valcojoy has just launched a new event for League of Angels to share with all the players. Along with the League of Angels’s second Server c...
- God of Destiny: Now in open beta
- God of Destiny (G.O.D) is a MOBA based on eastern and western mythologies which costs 3 years to produce. Even thought all heroes in the lates...
- Forge Goes Free to Play on Steam Today
- Dark Vale Games has announced that they will be turning Forge into Forge Free to Play on Steam today at 10am PDT!