Blacklight: Retribution Changes Hands
The game’s original developer, Zombie Studios, has announced its unfortunately closure. However, developer Builder Box has gained Blacklight: Retribution in its entirety, carrying the torch with hopes of revitalizing the game.
Builder Box commented on this change on their Facebook page:
“What does this mean for you the fan? While ownership of the game has changed, the people behind the scenes who have been constantly contributing to the Blacklight universe for the last four years remains intact. Builder Box will be working with Perfect World so that, as a fan, you can look forward to more updates and exciting changes in the coming year.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9Dragons Celebrates Second Anniversary with Huge Giveaways/Events
- "9Dragons is officially 2 years old and growing strong!" said Kristina Chan, Production Assistant at GamesCampus. "We're l...
- Dark Blood reveals Warrior combat video
- Outspark has released the first gameplay video for its upcoming Dark Blood MMO.
- Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
- Star Citizen announces players now capable of utilizing the new Organization system.