Blacklight: Retribution Changes Hands
The game’s original developer, Zombie Studios, has announced its unfortunately closure. However, developer Builder Box has gained Blacklight: Retribution in its entirety, carrying the torch with hopes of revitalizing the game.
Builder Box commented on this change on their Facebook page:
“What does this mean for you the fan? While ownership of the game has changed, the people behind the scenes who have been constantly contributing to the Blacklight universe for the last four years remains intact. Builder Box will be working with Perfect World so that, as a fan, you can look forward to more updates and exciting changes in the coming year.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes: Enter The Otherworld in New Expansion
- One Thumb Mobile announces that Celtic Heroes's free expansion, The Otherworld, is now available on Android.
- League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
- That's right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
- Celebrating the Stars and Stripes - Independence Day in the West!
- In honor of Independence Day tomorrow, InnoGames will host a new event for its online role-playing game The West.