Blacklight: Retribution August Cup Tournament
Get rich or frag trying – this weekend, 64 of the best teams in Blacklight Retribution will be fighting for over $2,000 in prizes in the August Cup tournament! Run by the player-managed Blacklight Community League, this tournament starts at 8 AM PDT Saturday, and the winning team will split a cool thousand bucks.
The August Cup is a single-elimination bracket, and each match-up is best of 3. Each round will be a brutal 5v5 fight in the Domination mode, with three capture points to seize and hold. Tune in at 8AM Pacific both Saturday and Sunday for the all the action!
The winning team will earn a thousand dollars, and the runner-up teams will be splitting a thousand dollars’ worth of ZEN, our microtransaction currency, plus unlock-all Onslaught Gold Packs.
And spectators, block off your weekend to watch the action: Viewers on the Twitch streams will have a shot at a PlayStation 4, Logitech mice, headsets, and tons of in-game prizes!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama annouces "Tactile Wars"
- From the makes of the Dofus and Wakfu series, Ankama announces Tactile Wars, a strategy game for mobile devices. Developed by an internal Anka...
- School of Dragons Review
- Don’t worry, all the major cast from How to Train Your Dragon is here. They are actually your primary quest givers and mini-game initiators....
- Ragnarok 2 to Begin Testing of New Update: War of Emperium
- WarpPortal is proud to announce a live testing phase to War of Emperium, the latest update for Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second .