Black Gold Online: New Class Spellsword Announced
Today Snail Games unveiled a new class for their steampunk-themed massively-multiplayer online role-playing game, Black Gold Online. New to the roster is the Spellsword, protégée of wielding devastating sorcery and exceptional swordplay.
Refined through years of conflict and adaptation, the Spellswords achieved magical prowess nearly unequalled in the land of Montel. Through the mastery of elemental forces, the Spellswords are able to fortify themselves at expense of their foe, sapping the life force and constraining the enemy into speechless misery. Agility and speed paired with explosive strength are the hallmark of these magic-wielding swordsmen.
Spellswords are capable of wielding magic to boost their strength and cripple their opponents. They are exceptionally balanced and highly adaptable to fit any role on the battlefield, making them an excellent base unit for enhancing a team’s strength. Read more on Black Gold Online’s official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Update 27 Now Live
- Dungeons & Dragons Online has forged ahead this week with another update: Trials of the Archon.
- The World II: New bosses annouced
- With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service, The World 2 has introduced two more of their over 80 boss...
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...