Black Gold Online Alpha Test Begins
Snail Games has announced that its upcoming Steampunk / Fantasy MMORPG, Black Gold Online, will launch its Closed Alpha testing period today, March 20, at 2:00 PM PDT. Eligible players will be able to access the game’s Closed Alpha from March 20 to March 30.
Combining fantasy with gothic steampunk, Black Gold Online is set in a world of epic struggle as two factions vie for control of a powerful, crystallized energy known as “Black Gold.” On one side, players will experience the land of Erlandir, filled with magic drawn from the life and nature found around the ancient jungles and temples of the terrain. The other side features the land of Isenhorst, a mechanized society of giant walking cities, which utilizes engineering and mechanized equipment to gain supremacy.
Starting today, players can explore and experience the various content within Black Gold Online’s Closed Alpha, including a large number of quests, eight different classes across different factions, crafting, vehicle construction, faction vs. faction battlegrounds, and open-world PvP. As the game is currently in development, players will be experiencing an earlier Alpha version of the game and are encouraged to provide any and all constructive feedback to Snail Games for improvements to Black Gold Online.*
For more information on Black Gold Online, please visit: http://bg.snailgame.com/home/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Rome II + CoH 2 Hosts Anti-Valentine's Day Event
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd present the rematch of the heavyweight strategy gaming contest they said could never happen, wi...
- Dark Souls III Early Hands-On Impressions
- Calistoga, California – home of the Amorosa Winery Castle and the setting for the first hands-on demo of Dark Souls III. Checkout what we di...
- Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
- Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series' latest expansion Realm of Shadows.