Black Desert Online New World Feature Introduced
Black Desert Online is finalizing its New World feature today, enabling a “one world” experience long sought after by players.
New World allows all players in the same region to play together, boasting the following benefits:
- One World, One Server
Players in different servers will now be living on the same server if they are in the same region. Experience the authentic open world where everyone in the same region will call home.
- Ever More Fierce Siege Wars
Now that everyone will break free from server boundaries, many reputable guilds can compete for nodes or territories. Expect creative strategies from enemies you have never met before.
- Revitalization of In-Game Economy
The economy system of Black Desert Online greatly benefits from an active interaction between combat and life contents. With the New World, a single Marketplace will cater a greater number of players, therefore housing an enormous collection of items registered by all the players in the region.
More information on these changes can be found in a special FAQ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.
- Knight Age Introduces Pupa Collection System
- Joymax launches an update for Knight Age today, introducing their newest improvement to the pet system, also known as Pupa, just in time for t...
- Sword Art Online MMO Alpha First Look
- The headset consists of a metallic brainwave reading technology known as the Neurosky Mindwave interconnected with bluetooth to a visor.