Black Desert Online Mediah Expansion Launches March 30
Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online will be expanded with the huge Mediah region, tons of new quests, fierce bosses, and more as early as tomorrow, March 30. With the Mediah Expansion, players can rise to new levels of power and achieve greatness like never before.
From tranquil farmsteads to busy ports where tradesmen thrive, Mediah will enchant both newcomers and seasoned travelers. Players can access the Mediah Expansion starting tomorrow at no additional cost.
Mediah Expansion Features
- World size increased by 30%
- Over 1,000 new quests
- Kzarka – An enormous boss that can take on hundreds of players at a time
- New guild missions, including special bosses that drop formidable weapons
- Crimson Battlefield – Instanced 40v40 skirmishes that players can queue for in groups of five or solo
- New weapons and more powerful armor set
- Craftable Alchemy Stones allow players to apply Attack, Defense, or Life bonuses to their equipment
- Equipment can be enchanted to higher levels
Articles You May Enjoy
- Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks Confirms Release Date
- On December 1, 2015, you will be able to play The Cossacks, the next expansion for Europa Universalis IV.
- Kingdoms Age: New skill-based MMORTS coming soon
- Players recruit units, powerful heroes, fearsome monsters and war machines, forming formidable armies which they control in epic battles.