Black Desert Online Announces Launch Events
As Black Desert Online’s second Closed Beta draws to a close, Daum Games would like to thank everyone who participated and helped improve the game by submitting their feedback.
“We have been overwhelmed by the massive support for Black Desert Online,” said Min Kim, CEO of Daum Games Europe. “It was incredible to see so many players start digging into what the game has to offer during the Closed Beta tests, and their responses have been extremely valuable. We are very thankful for the help and we can’t wait for everyone to experience the full game when it launches next week.”
Daum Games is excited to announce that a special contest and activities are planned for Black Desert Online’s release on March 3, 2016. These begin on launch day and will run until March 22.
- And the Oscar goes to… – Upload a Black Desert Online music video to YouTube using the game’s original score and BGM. The best entries will win limited edition Black Spirit statues and T-shirts.
- Get movin! – Take a selfie of your character on any form of transportation. Rewards include various in-game items.
- One for all and all for one – Take a screenshot with your guildmates. Rewards include various in-game items.
More information about rules and prizes will be revealed soon on the official forums.
Additionally, a new interview between the community and developer Pearl Abyss was published today on the official forums. Read the interview here to find out about planned updates, including the immense Valencia region, larger variety of available boats, and more.
Players have until February 26 at 8:00 a.m. UTC to place their pre-orders for Black Desert Online and receive a head start of up to 96 hours as well as exclusive items such as pets, horses, costumes, and weapon skins. Pre-order holders can also reserve their names ahead of launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Supremacy launches on LeKool and expands to more publishers
- LeKool has announced the official launch of its published version of Star Supremacy.
- Wakfu Raiders iOS Review
- Raiders actually eases newbies into the story better than most Ankama games. Unfortunately as a standalone story, it is a bit lacking.