Black Desert Online Announces Beauty Contest with Beauty Album Feature
Kakao Games (Formerly known as Daum) has revealed their latest update to MMORPG, Black Desert Online, to include the new Beauty Album function. Famous for their intricate and amazing character creation functionality, players can now share their creations with the online community via a snapshot system known as the Beauty Album.
Any snapshot can be saved and uploaded to their online gallery, visible to all other Black Desert players. Here players can browse through the entire community’s saved screenshots and even apply their character design to their own account to recreate a character they truly like (provided it matches the class they are creating). The Beauty Album keeps track of positive ratings to allow you to quickly filter through the community favorites in a sort of online beauty pageant. Other filters include date uploaded and search by user to simplify your search or easily share with friends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Releases The Battle of Odessen
- Bioware and Lucasfilm released the climatic chapter "The Battle of Odessen" in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Elsword Releases Ara Haan's Asura Job Upgrade
- Ara finally tracks her brother to the land of Feita, but to her sheer dismay, the brother she once knew has become the notorious leader of the...
- Archlord 2: First expansion released
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 released its fi...