Big Brawl Arrives In Brawl Buster’s Little China
Rock Hippo Productions has announced the release of “Big Brawl in Little China,” a new update for Brawl Busters.
The update introduces the new Chinatown map, and updates weapon customization to allow players to add in their favorite action attacks into them.
Brawl Busters is also celebrating EURO 2012, starting on June 1, letting players represent their favorite team with country-themed glasses. Players who support the winning Cup team will split a prize pool of one million Rock Tokens with their fellow team-supporters.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters “Chinatown” Gameplay Screenshot
BIG BRAWL GOING DOWN IN LITTLE CHINA
Brawl Busters Also Celebrates the Euro Cup
Markham, Canada – May 24, 2012 – Rock Hippo Productions announced today that Brawl Busters, the popular free-to-play online action-combat game, has launched its next content update. Titled “Big Brawl in Little China,” Busters will begin to see how the east can truly throw down! To join in the multiplayer action, players can visit www.BrawlBusters.com/splash and let the brawl begin.
Ready for a new map? Unleash the fury on the new Chinatown arena, an area with a truly far east flavor. Hone your skills and get stronger than bamboo to stand a chance.
Weapons customization is getting an update: now players can choose to make their own weapons one of a kind by loading their favorite action attacks onto them.
In addition, Brawl Busters is celebrating EURO 2012 with a special event starting on June 1st. Whether you’re a veteran fan of soccer or a newcomer to this exciting sport, players from all over the world can represent their team with special country-themed glasses.
If you’re lucky enough to be a supporter of the winning Cup team, you’ll be splitting an enormous prize pool of one million Rock Tokens with your fellow compatriots. Be loud, be proud, be Brawl Busters!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade: The Age of Blood - iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
- Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionS...
- Space Engineers – New Features added in Update 01.020.005
- Keen Software House releases its latest alpha update for Space Engineers, adding synchronized objects, new sounds, and more.
- NGames Announces New Game Pixel Hero
- NGames is happy to announce a new game that will be added to their gaming lineup.