Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
Omniverse Games recently announced that they would be bringing two free to play MMOs, Veach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online, developed by Radiance Digital Entertainment to North America in the coming months. Excalibur Online is a browser based strategy game that’s set in a fantasy environment. The game looks a lot like War of Legends and Empire Craft. Excalibur Online is set to begin its closed beta phase sometime in March while Beach Volleyball Online is scheduled to begin closed beta the following month.
Beach Volleyball Online, BVO for short, is a client based 3D beach volleyball themed MMO with top notch graphics set in a lush beach-side environment. The game aims to have both ‘virtual world’ style social elements as well as solid gameplay mechanics. It’s basically trying to be a social game with competitive gameplay elements, sort of like 5Street.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.
- Nexon America Releasing Open Beta for Dirty Bomb on June 2
- Splash Damage’s first-person shooter, Dirty Bomb, opens its floodgates on Tuesday, June 2, so prepare to get rich and die trying!
- Heroes & Generals State of Beta Review
- Heroes and Generals is a pretty bold attempt at a F2P World War II title.